All-Test Pro offering one-day maintenance and reliability seminar

All-Test Pro, an Old Saybrook, Conn. manufacturer of predictive maintenance testing equipment,  is offering a free, one-day seminar on maintenance and reliability where attendees will learn how an electric motor testing program, vibration analysis, and ultrasonic testing can combine to reduce downtime and increase profitability. Ludeca, Allied Reliability Group, and UE Systems are also contributing to the seminar. It will take place in Atlanta, Ga. on November 6 and Chattanooga, Tenn. on November 7.

The course agenda begins with “Introduction to Electrical Motor Diagnostics: Why you should have an electric motor testing program,” instructed by Richard Scott of All-Test Pro. Here, he will discuss why electric motors fail and why ohm meters and insulation to ground testers only detect 10% of motor faults, leaving 90% of issues undiagnosed. Course topics that follow include “Why Vibration Analysis? Understanding how vibration can help your machines last longer,” “Mechanical & Electrical Equipment Reliability With Ultrasound,” and “Preventive, Predictive, and Precision Maintenance: Putting it all together.”

Click here for more information on this seminar.

-Bill O’Leary

Advertisements

No comments yet... Be the first to leave a reply!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: